Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hi. And Welcome.

For some time I have been considering starting a blog separate from my family blog (which I keep private) to document all the things that I get to do when the kiddo is asleep.  A place to post pictures of handouts for church, or projects for the house I am working on or possibly almost completed, and those sorts of things.  I am truly inspired by the amazing things that people do, and love getting ideas from PINTEREST and making it my own (what did we do before Pinterest!?!).  Every now and then I surprise myself and come up with something original, but I fear the more children I add to the household (one coming this June), the less that will happen!
I guess I wanted a place that was just for me.  No kid stories (although I love my kid, and mentions may be made), no ins and outs of the day to day stuff, just something that represents me.  I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment