Sunday, April 28, 2013

Missing In Action

Love how I start a new blog and totally never come back to it?!? Ha!  Wow, what a whirlwind the last few months have been!  There has been A TON of things keeping me busy... mostly home improvements and projects I've had in mind for well over a year.  For instance, I've repainted about 2,000 square feet of my house BY MYSELF (still have a couple rooms to go), been building desks, tables and a few other "projects", cleaning and organizing every inch of my house (thank you, nesting!), planning and pulling off a sweet boy's 3rd birthday and trying to keep up with being a temporary single mom, keeping up with my callings, and all the other "fun" stuff life seems to throw at me.  The GOOD news is, I've got a LOT of pictures and things to blog about, some things have taken a little longer to get the "after" picture, but in my opinion it should be worth the wait!  Get ready for some before and afters and some project reveals coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment